Back in retro times, things were pretty peachy - mainly due to the sense of community and sharing that was around. These days, we have smart gadgets and doovy-whatsits that do all sorts of great things, but they can be a little anti-social.
And that’s why retro toys are so much fun – they get everyone involved, helping you to bond, learn from each other and that doubles… nay, triples, the fun! Golly gee!
At 5,000 years old, Backgammon is an ancient game of cunning strategy. Not for the faint-hearted, Ridley's Backgammon includes a retro-chic cardboard game board, as well as bright wooden checkers, two wooden dice and a doubling cube. Everything you need to get started is in the one compact storage box, including instructions for play, but there's two more things you require to win the battle of Backgammon: pure skill and luck.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Designed in the UK.
- Suitable for two players.
- Checkers, dice and doubling cube are crafted from smooth wood, with a hand-painted finish.
- Colourful cardboard game board folds in half for compact storage.
- Presented in a Ridley's Games Room box.
- Game Board – 38cm (w) x 38cm (l).
- 15 x 2cm Orange Checkers.
- 15 x 2cm Turquoise Checkers.
- 1 x Doubling Cube.
- 4 x Dice.
- Instruction Booklet.