Back in retro times, things were pretty peachy - mainly due to the sense of community and sharing that was around. These days, we have smart gadgets and doovy-whatsits that do all sorts of great things, but they can be a little anti-social.
And that’s why retro toys are so much fun – they get everyone involved, helping you to bond, learn from each other and that doubles… nay, triples the fun! Golly gee!
Pretty much everybody knows how the rhyme goes… One, two, buckle my shoe. Three, four, shut the door.
But how is the game played? All you have to do is scatter the sticks on the ground and pick them up. Yep, it’s that easy.
Well, sort of. You need some pretty steady hands for Ridley's Giant Pick-Up Sticks, because you’re not allowed to disturb the pile – otherwise you lose a turn. And this Giant Pick-Up Sticks will surely up the ante! The player with the most sticks in the end wins, meaning this is the one game where you’re encouraged to get greedy.
Giant Pick-Up Sticks Game features:
- Recommended for children aged eight years and older.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from brightly coloured wood.
- Easy to play - once all of the sticks are scattered on the ground, players take turns at picking them up. If you disturb the stick pile, you miss a turn.The player with the most sticks by the end is the winner.
- Rules of play are included.
- Presented in a colourful Ridley's box.
Stick Length: 50cm