Back in retro times, life was a simpler place.
Apart from the ever-present fear of the atomic bomb, things were pretty peachy - mainly due to the sense of community and sharing that was around.
These days we have smart gadgets and doovy-whatsits that do all sorts of great things, but they can be a little anti-social. And that’s why retro toys are so much fun – they get everyone involved, helping you to bond, learn from each other and that doubles… nay triples the fun! Golly gee!
Have a go at table tennis – it’s speedy, fun, and you’ll be entertained for ages! With this vintage-inspired set, you can turn any table into a table tennis court – you’ll have balls, bats, a net, and even anchors to hold the net!
Now, doesn’t that sound swell?
Table Tennis Set features:
- Not suitable for children under the age of three.
- Designed in the UK.
- Bats made from wood, with a textured rubber coating.
- Net anchors made from sturdy metal.
- Net can be secured to most tables using the adjustable net anchors.
- Presented in a clear zippered case for neat storage and easy portability.
- 3 x Balls – 4cm.
- 2 x Bats – 15cm (w) x 25cm (h) x 1cm (d).
- Net – 128cm x 12cm.
- 2 x Net Anchors – 23cm (can be lengthened).