Anyone who loves wine will know the name Riedel.
For over 300 years and through twelve generations of the same
family, Riedel have been dedicated to bringing outstanding glassware to
the world. Every piece in Riedel’s range offers you the kind of quality
and craftsmanship that you will treasure for years to come.
But what happens when Riedel branch out from crafting vessels for wine, and switch to slightly more modern beverages…?
You’re surprised, aren’t you? This intriguing collaboration between
Coca-Cola and Riedel has been designed, through various trials and
errors, in order to highlight the unique taste of the world’s favourite
fizzy beverage. Meanwhile, the curved shape of this glass was inspired
by the original glass Coca-Cola bottle, and sits wonderfully in the hand
to heighten the enjoyment of such a sensory drink.
An iconic drink deserves an iconic glass, and Riedel have well and truly got that covered.
Love Coca-Cola? Love Riedel! This amazing “Pay 3 Get 4” Pack is just like the name suggests: you
get four top quality Riedel Coca-Cola glasses, while only paying for three!
It’s that simple…
Coca-Cola Pay for 3 Get 4 Pack features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Machine made in Germany from non-lead crystal.
- Designed alongside Coca-Cola.
- Beautifully lightweight; captures the aroma and flavour of this classic beverage.
- Presented as a set of four in a Riedel box.
- All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe, and has been tested by Riedel to ensure a longer lifespan when washed in this manner.
- If you do need to wash your Riedel glassware by hand, wash the
glass under warm water with detergent and rinse the glass very
- To avoid any staining of your Riedel glasses, you should wash
them using only soft water – that is, water with a low mineral content.
If stains emerge, you can use white vinegar to remove them.
- Avoid scratches to your glassware by not allowing your Riedel glasses to come in contact with any other glasses or metal.
- Polish your glasses using two towels, and avoid holding the glass by the base – this could case the stem to snap.
- Keep your cleaning towels clean as well, in order to avoid
rubbing any grease on to your Riedel glassware. Wash your cleaning
towels at boiling temperature, without linen or fabric softener.
- Store your glasses away from other items with a strong odour, as this can taint the glass and in turn your wine.
Code Number: 7414/21.