The wine glass has a long history, stretching back through centuries untold.
Thirty years ago, Claus Riedel revolutionised the wine glass, with the realisation that the shape of a wine glass has a profound effect on the way you experience the wine inside. The aroma, the balance, the taste…every aspect of your wine is enhanced when the right glass is used. This simple idea completely changed the glassware industry forever.
A unique glass brings out the best in every wine – this simple idea sets Riedel glassware apart.
Fall in love with Riedel’s romantic new Heart to Heart collection. These stunning new sets are the ultimate for Riedel lovers. Presented in two gift boxes that join together to create a big, red heart, these glasses represent great value and will accentuate the taste and drinking experience of your favourite pinot noir. What's not to love...?
Heart to Heart Pinot Noir Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Machine-made in Germany from glass.
- Recommended for: Pinot Noir.
- Presented as two sets of two glasses
(four in total) in two deluxe Riedel Heart to Heart gift boxes, which
join together to form a love heart shape on the side of the box.
- Please take in to consideration the text “Buy one, get the 2nd box at half price” on each Heart to Heart box.
- All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe, and has been tested by Riedel to ensure a longer lifespan when washed in this manner.
- If you do need to wash your Riedel glassware by hand, wash the glass under warm water with detergent and rinse the glass very carefully.
- To avoid any staining of your Riedel glasses, you should wash them using only soft water – that is, water with a low mineral content. If stains emerge, you can use white vinegar to remove them.
- Avoid scratches to your glassware by not allowing your Riedel glasses to come in contact with any other glasses or metal.
- Polish your glasses using two towels, and avoid holding the glass by the base – this could case the stem to snap.
- Keep your cleaning towels clean as well, in order to avoid rubbing any grease on to your Riedel glassware. Wash your cleaning towels at boiling temperature, without linen or fabric softener.
- Store your glasses away from other items with a strong odour, as this can taint the glass and in turn your wine.