The wine glass has a long history, stretching back through centuries untold.
Then, thirty years ago, Claus Riedel revolutionised the wine glass, with the realisation that the shape of a wine glass has a profound effect on the way you experience the wine inside. The aroma, the balance, the taste…every aspect of your wine is enhanced when the right glass is used. This simple idea completely changed the glassware industry forever.
A unique glass brings out the best in every wine – that’s what sets Riedel glassware apart.
The 'O' Series is Riedel’s most revolutionary wine glass – ever. You’ll notice at first glance that there are a few things missing…like the stem and the base, for example! There’s nothing lacking about the 'O' Series, though. Dare to be different, and find out what makes these stunning, completely unique glasses so special!
Here’s a deal that’ll be sure to make you go O – Riedel’s new “Pay for 3, Get 4” packs are wonderful value. Just like the name says, you get four top quality Riedel O Series glasses…while only paying for three! It’s that simple…
'O' Series Chardonnay & Cabernet Merlot Pay for 3 Get 4 Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Machine-made in Austria.
- Made from non-leaded glass.
- A set of glasses recommended for viognier, chadonnay, cabernet, merlot and similar varieties.
- Presented as a set of four in a Riedel box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe, and has been tested by Riedel to ensure a longer lifespan when washed in this manner.
- If you do need to wash your Riedel glassware by hand, wash the glass under warm water with detergent and rinse the glass very carefully.
- To avoid any staining of your Riedel glasses, you should wash them using only soft water – that is, water with a low mineral content. If stains emerge, you can use white vinegar to remove them.
- Avoid scratches to your glassware by not allowing your Riedel glasses to come in contact with any other glasses or metal.
- Polish your glasses using two towels, and avoid holding the glass by the base – this could case the stem to snap.
- Keep your cleaning towels clean as well, in order to avoid rubbing any grease on to your Riedel glassware. Wash your cleaning towels at boiling temperature, without linen or fabric softener.
- Store your glasses away from other items with a strong odour, as this can taint the glass and in turn your wine.
- 2 x 320ml Viognier/Chardonnay Glasses.
- 2 x 600ml Cabernet/Merlot Glasses.
Code Number: 7414/50.