Anyone who loves wine know the name Riedel. And for good reason, because the same family has been crafting outstanding glassware for over three hundred years, with the kind of quality and craftsmanship that you will treasure for years to come.
– Ouverture! Riedel’s Ouverture collection is the uncomplicated glassware series for those who demand outstanding quality and true style. Machine blown from lead-free glass, each piece in the range is designed to bring out the best in your beverage, while still being practical for everyday use.
With its graceful shape and elegant silhouette, an Ouverture glass is the perfect way to open up the beautiful world of Riedel. And now, wine lovers can enjoy four glasses for red wine, four glasses for white wine and four glasses for sparkling wine in the Ouverture Pay for 8 – Get 12 Pack. As the name implies, you get these twelve amazing glasses for the price of only eight. It’s an exceptional deal…but these are exceptional glasses…
Ouverture Pay for 8 – Get 12 Pack features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Germany.
- Machine-crafted from lead-free glass.
- Presented in a large Riedel gift box as a set of eight glasses with four bonus glasses – thus making twelve glasses in total.
- All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe, and has been tested by Riedel to ensure a longer lifespan when washed in this manner.
- If you do need to wash your Riedel glassware by hand, wash the glass under warm water with detergent and rinse the glass very carefully.
- To avoid any staining of your Riedel glasses, you should wash them using only soft water – that is, water with a low mineral content. If stains emerge, you can use white vinegar to remove them.
- Avoid scratches to your glassware by not allowing your Riedel glasses to come in contact with any other glasses or metal.
- Polish your glasses using two towels, and avoid holding the glass by the base – this could case the stem to snap.
- Keep your cleaning towels clean as well, in order to avoid rubbing any grease on to your Riedel glassware. Wash your cleaning towels at boiling temperature, without linen or fabric softener.
- Store your glasses away from other items with a strong odour, as this can taint the glass and in turn your wine.
- 4 x 530ml/20cm Red Wine Glasses.
- 4 x 350/18.5cm White Wine Glasses.
- 4 x 260ml/21.5cm Champagne Glasses.