The wine glass has a long history, stretching back through centuries untold.
Then, thirty years ago, Claus Riedel revolutionised the wine glass, with the realisation that the shape of a wine glass has a profound effect on the way you experience the wine inside. The aroma, the balance, the taste…every aspect of your wine is enhanced when the right glass is used. This simple idea completely changed the glassware industry forever.
Riedel’s range of stunning decanters has a unique new addition. Give Riedel’s stunning Swirl Decanter and Red Wine Tumbler Set a swirl!
With its distinctively shimmery silhouettes, the Swirl Set is as appealing as a mirage on the horizon. The set contains an eye-catching Swirl Decanter, as well as four Swirl Red Wine Tumblers – because this beautiful Riedel glassware deserves an audience of more than just one.
Chances are, you’ve never seen glassware quite like Riedel’s Swirl Set. If you’ve been planning to uncork that treasured bottle of merlot you’ve been saving for a suitably fitting moment – don’t wait a moment longer. Riedel’s Swirl Set is absolutely perfect for making the most of your favourite drop.
Swirl Decanter and Red Wine Tumbler Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Germany from lead-free crystal.
- Beautifully presented in a Riedel box.
- Hand wash recommended for decanter.
- All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe, and has been tested by Riedel to ensure a longer lifespan when washed in this manner.
- If you do need to wash your Riedel glassware by hand, wash the glass under warm water with detergent and rinse the glass very carefully.
- To avoid any staining of your Riedel glasses, you should wash them using only soft water – that is, water with a low mineral content. If stains emerge, you can use white vinegar to remove them.
- Avoid scratches to your glassware by not allowing your Riedel glasses to come in contact with any other glasses or metal.
- Polish your glasses using two towels, and avoid holding the glass by the base – this could case the stem to snap.
- Keep your cleaning towels clean as well, in order to avoid rubbing any grease on to your Riedel glassware. Wash your cleaning towels at boiling temperature, without linen or fabric softener.
- Store your glasses away from other items with a strong odour, as this can taint the glass and in turn your wine.
- 1.3 Litre Decanter.
- 4 x 580ml Red Wine Tumblers.