The wine glass has a long history, stretching back through centuries untold.
Thirty years ago, Claus Riedel revolutionised the wine glass, with the
realisation that the shape of a wine glass has a profound effect on the
way you experience the wine inside. The aroma, the balance, the
taste…every aspect of your wine is enhanced when the right glass is
used. This simple idea completely changed the glassware industry
A unique glass brings out the best in every wine – that’s what sets
Riedel glassware apart. And the arrival of their Veritas range is set to
raise the bar even higher.
Veritas is stunning both to look at and to hold, with unsurpassed
thinness and lightness. Crafted from machine-blown lead crystal, Veritas
combines the best of Riedel’s glassware design with the most up-to-date
technology, while also providing a huge range of glasses for
varietal-specific wines at a competitive price.
Once you’ve sipped from a wine glass such as these, there’s no going back.
Riedel’s “Pay for 3, Get 4” packs are
wonderful value. Just like the name says, you get four top-quality
Riedel Veritas glasses…while only paying for three! It’s that simple!
Veritas New World Pinot Noir Pay for 3, Get 4 Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Germany.
- Crafted from machine-blown lead crystal.
- Varietal specific; suited to Barbaresco, red Burgundy,
Musigny, Pinot Noir, Vougeot and more.
- Presented as a set of four in a Riedel box.
- All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe, and has been tested by Riedel to ensure a longer lifespan when washed in this manner.
- If you do need to wash your Riedel glassware by hand, wash the
glass under warm water with detergent and rinse the glass very
- To avoid any staining of your Riedel glasses, you should wash
them using only soft water – that is, water with a low mineral content.
If stains emerge, you can use white vinegar to remove them.
- Avoid scratches to your glassware by not allowing your Riedel glasses to come in contact with any other glasses or metal.
- Polish your glasses using two towels, and avoid holding the glass by the base – this could case the stem to snap.
- Keep your cleaning towels clean as well, in order to avoid
rubbing any grease on to your Riedel glassware. Wash your cleaning
towels at boiling temperature, without linen or fabric softener.
- Store your glasses away from other items with a strong odour, as this can taint the glass and in turn your wine.
Code Number: 5449/67.