The wine glass has a long history, stretching back through centuries untold.
Thirty years ago, Claus Riedel revolutionised the wine glass, with the realisation that the shape of a wine glass has a profound effect on the way you experience the wine inside. The aroma, the balance, the taste…every aspect of your wine is enhanced when the right glass is used. This simple idea completely changed the glassware industry forever.
A unique glass brings out the best in every wine – that’s what sets Riedel glassware apart.
For the true wine lover comes Riedel’s new Vinum XL collection. These big, beautiful glasses share the same stunning good looks and suave shape as the rest of Riedel’s Vinum range. The difference? They hold much more wine that your average wine glass…which, when it comes to enjoying wine, is definitely a good thing...
Vinum XL Viognier Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Austria.
- Minimum 24% lead crystal.
- Recommended for: Viogier and Chardonnay.
- Presented as a set of two glasses.
- All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe, and has been tested by Riedel to ensure a longer lifespan when washed in this manner.
- If you do need to wash your Riedel glassware by hand, wash the glass under warm water with detergent and rinse the glass very carefully.
- To avoid any staining of your Riedel glasses, you should wash them using only soft water – that is, water with a low mineral content. If stains emerge, you can use white vinegar to remove them.
- Avoid scratches to your glassware by not allowing your Riedel glasses to come in contact with any other glasses or metal.
- Polish your glasses using two towels, and avoid holding the glass by the base – this could case the stem to snap.
- Keep your cleaning towels clean as well, in order to avoid rubbing any grease on to your Riedel glassware. Wash your cleaning towels at boiling temperature, without linen or fabric softener.
- Store your glasses away from other items with a strong odour, as this can taint the glass and in turn your wine.
Code Number: 416/55.