Beautiful cutlery now has a leading name: Robert Welch.
For over forty years, England’s Robert Welch has been making elegant cutlery. Cutlery that is as breathtaking to look at as it is to use. Cutlery that’s guaranteed to take pride of place at any table setting you can create. Cutlery you’ll love in every way. It all began in an 18th century silk mill in the Cotswolds – and now their sparkling tabletop pieces have reached all around the globe.
Kitchen tinkerers will love Robert Welch’s Signature Household Scissors and Stand set. Firstly, the weight of the non-slip base ensures that it won’t topple over when you remove the scissors, which are a feat in themselves. The blades have been made from hollow ground Japanese stainless steel, and also feature micro serrations on one blade for a controlled, precise cut – something you’ll feel from the very first snip.
Signature Household Scissors & Stand feature:
- Designed in the UK.
- Scissors are made from Japanese 420 J2 stainless steel.
- One blade features micro serrations for a controlled and precise cut.
- Comfortable non-slip nylon handles.
- ABS stand with non-slip, weighted base won't topple over every time you remove your scissors.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 21cm Scissors.
- Stand – 7cm (w) x 14.5cm (h).
Total Height: 24cm.