Australian Tea Towel – A Sonnet
A finer thing on earth you have not seen
Than this Australian landscape ‘neath the sky;
In eucalyptal-shades of blue and green,
With all the Aussie wildlife hopping by.
But on a linen tea towel? Struth! You jest!
Australian fauna doesn’t fit in there.
On a plate or flag is where they’re best,
Or at Taronga zoo for all to stare…
Oh, ye of little tea towel faith, stand back
And watch as this pure linen proves its worth.
Absorbent, tough and truly “Outback Jack”
It can’t be beat, from here to Western Perth.
So next time someone says you’re not real ‘Strine.
Just point them out the back towards your line…
Rodriquez’s Australian Tea Towel range – fancy name, true blue tea towels.
- Designed, printed and made in Australia.
- Made from 100% pure linen.
- Printed with environmentally friendly water-based inks.
- Wash before use for best absorbency.
- Warm machine wash and line dry recommended.
Design: Koala & Kookaburra.
Dimensions: 80 x 47cm.