Australian Apron – A Sonnet
A finer thing on earth you have not seen
Than this Australian landscape ‘neath the sky;
In eucalyptal shades of blue and green,
With all the Aussie wildlife hopping by.
But on a linen apron? Struth! You jest!
Australian fauna doesn’t fit in there.
On a plate or flag is where they’re best,
Or at Taronga Zoo for all to stare…
Oh, ye of little apron-faith, stand back
And watch as this pure linen proves its worth.
Absorbent, tough and truly “Outback Jack”
It can’t be beat, from here to Western Perth.
So next time someone says you’re not real ‘Strine.
Just point them out the back towards your line…
Rodriquez’s Australian range – fancy name, true blue aprons.
Wildlife Apron features:
- Designed, printed and made in Australia.
- Made from 100% pure linen.
- Printed with environmentally friendly water-based inks.
- Features a halter strap and tie-up waist straps.
- Decorated with a blue and green design of kangaroos, kookaburras, emus and cockatoos in rows across the front of the tea towel.
- Warm machine wash and line dry recommended.
Dimensions: 62 x 82cm.