The Rokii is one children’s toy that’s truly rockin’…
This award-winning gizmo is an extremely clever rocking chair that morphs in to a ride-on toy as your child grows, accompanying them through their early years; all the way from newborn to age of four. It’s a true three-in-one invention that’s going to help you navigate the sometimes rocky
terrain of parenthood, keeping your child entertained as they grow.
The Rokii starts as a comfortable, cocoon-like rocking egg with an in-built harness system to keep your newborn safe. As they grow, it can be adjusted from flat to upright, until your young one is ready for their first ride-on at twelve or so months of age. For this, you just pop the Animal Ride-on on top of the Egg (in this case, the egg definitely
came before the…goat?) for an awesome full-size rocker! Or, if you prefer, the Animal attachment can be ridden around the house on is wheels – which won’t mark your floors, by the way.
And unlike many transforming kids’ toys, the Rokii actually looks adorable and suits contemporary homes. Smooth lines are complemented by the natural look of bamboo, while the entire system meets safety requirements and
is 100% recyclable!
Now your child can really
rock and roll…
Rocking Egg & Animal Combo features:
- Suitable for use from birth, up to the age of 4 years old.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from recyclable/renewable materials, including bamboo.
- No BPA, no phthalates, and no PVC.
- Meets Australian and New Zealand safety standards.
- Cotton liner (for Egg) with five-point safety harness.
- Overall low centre of gravity for stability.
- Rocking Egg adjusts from flat to upright.
- Rock or ride-on Animal with non-scratching wheels.
- Attach Animal to Egg for full-sized Rokii.
- Easy clean; cotton liner is washable.
- Rocking Egg Chair with Quilted Liner – 76 x 47 x 28.5cm.
- Rokii Animal with Removable Wheels – 70 x 42 x 40cm.