Looking for something different for dinner? Try something new…that’s actually very old.
Forget about modern fast food and re-discover the art of slow
food, with a little help from Romertopf. They first introduced their clay bakers in the 1960s, inspired by cooking methods of ye olde
for the modern age. If you consider yourself a natural cook, then Romertopf is for you.
These dishes are oh-so simple to use: all have to do is prepare the
ingredients and throw them in. Set the oven to a low temperature, and
the Romertopf will do the rest for you. There’s no mess, very little
chance of boiling over or burning…and it’s super healthy. Slow cooked
meals are steamed within the terracotta vessel, which preserves the
minerals and vitamins in your food, for a health kick you’ll love.
Always arrive home to a delicious, filling, healthy meal, thanks to your Romertopf!
Classic Medium Casserole Dish features:
- Made in Germany from terracotta.
- Easy-clean glazed interior.
- Allows meat dishes to braise in their own juices, without the help of additional fats, for healthier, more natural cooking.
- Terracotta insulates meal after cooking, for oven to table function.
- Foods cooked within a Romertopf dish retain their vitamins and nutrients.
- Includes a colour pamphlet with a few recipes to get you started.
- Suitable for serving four persons.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 19cm.