Looking for something different for dinner? Try something new…that’s actually very old.
Forget about modern fast food and re-discover the art of slow food, with a little help from Romertopf. They first introduced their clay bakers in the 1960s, inspired by cooking methods of ye olde
for the modern age. If you consider yourself a natural cook, then Romertopf is for you.
Romertopf’s range of casserole dishes allow you to create succulent meals without having to add fats and allowing the contents to braise naturally in their own juices. Perfect for slow-cooking meats with wonderful flavour, Romertopf casserole dishes go from the oven to the table with ease, as the terracotta vessel is also an excellent insulator.
They’re also oh-so simple to use: all have to do is prepare the ingredients and throw them in. Set the oven to a low temperature, and the Romertopf will do the rest for you. There’s no mess, very little chance of boiling over or burning…and it’s super healthy. Slow cooked meals are steamed within the terracotta vessel, which preserves the minerals and vitamins in your food, for a health kick you’ll love.
Always arrive home to a delicious, filling, healthy meal, thanks to your Romertopf!
Maxi Extra Large Casserole Dish features:
- Made in Germany from terracotta.
- Allows meat dishes to braise in their own juices, without the help of additional fats, for healthier, more natural cooking.
- Terracotta insulates your meal after cooking, for oven to table function.
- Foods cooked within a Romertopf dish retain their vitamins and nutrients.
- Includes a colour pamphlet with a few recipes to get you started, as well as use and care instructions.
- Suitable for serving eight persons; generous size will easily fit a whole chicken and large poultry.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 40.5 x 30.5 x 23cm.