Looking for something different for dinner? Try something new…that’s actually very old.
Forget about modern fast food and re-discover the art of slow food, with
a little help from Romertopf. They first introduced their clay bakers
in the 1960s, inspired by cooking methods of ye olde
for the modern age. If you consider yourself a natural cook, then Romertopf is for you.
Romertopf’s range of casserole dishes allow you to create succulent
meals without having to add fats and allowing the contents to braise
naturally in their own juices. Perfect for slow-cooking meats with
wonderful flavour, Romertopf casserole dishes go from the oven to the
table with ease, as the terracotta vessel is also an excellent
They’re also oh-so simple to use: all have to do is prepare the
ingredients and throw them in. Set the oven to a low temperature, and
the Romertopf will do the rest for you. There’s no mess, very little
chance of boiling over or burning…and it’s super healthy. Slow cooked
meals are steamed within the terracotta vessel, which preserves the
minerals and vitamins in your food, for a health kick you’ll love.
Always arrive home to a delicious, filling, healthy meal, thanks to your Romertopf!
Multifunctional Round Baking Dish features:
- Made in Germany from terracotta.
- Allows meat dishes to braise in their own juices, without the help of additional fats, for healthier, more natural cooking.
- Terracotta insulates your meal after cooking, for oven to table function.
- Glazed interior for easy cleaning.
- Foods cooked within a Romertopf dish retain their vitamins and nutrients.
- Includes a pamphlet with a couple of recipes to get you started, as well as use and care instructions.
- Suitable for serving two to four persons.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 23 x 15cm.