Looking for something different to cook? Try something new…that’s actually very old.
Forget about modern fast food and re-discover the art of slow food, with a little help from Romertopf.
Romertopf Pane Baker is the elegantly traditional way to bake your
favourite loaves and breads. Simply put your dough into the baker and
place the dish into warm water before baking — the dough will rise, and the Pane will
store enough water to ensure the correct cooking humidity in the oven.
It couldn’t be simpler really.
By using this stylish clay dish,
you won’t have to fuss around with bread makers or metal trays that have
hotspots, which tend to burn your food. And there’s something so wonderful about
pulling freshly baked bread out of the oven, knowing it’s been cooked
to perfection by you.
Skip store-bought food, and enjoy cooking it yourself with Romertopf!
Pane Cake & Loaf Baker features:
- Made in Germany from terracotta.
- Easy-clean glazed interior.
- To get the best out of your baker, place your bread (or cake) dough inside and then place the baker in warm water for twenty minutes. The terracotta will absorb the water and retain it during the baking process in the oven, providing it with the correct humidity.
- Terracotta insulates bread after cooking, keeping it warm on the table.
- Unlike metal, a terracotta baker does not form hot spots, so your food will not burn.
- Recipe leaflet included.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 31 x 9cm (with 26cm interior diameter)