Gianni Versace. He was the internationally-renowned couturier who designed perfumes, leather collections, home interiors and even theatre and film costumes. His designs captured the spirit of prosperity and excess available to the lucky few, and transformed luxury into an image…
And this image is now recaptured by Rosenthal within the Versace collection – a range of dinnerware and home accessories designed and inspired by this artistic name, and crafted by the very best porcelain manufacturers in the world.
Drawing inspiration from Versace's iconic motifs, the Versace Silver Frame is crafted from silver-look metal with gold-tone accents. The crackled surface of the outer border is reminiscent of crocodile skin and is offset by Versace’s Greek Key and Medusa embellishments in polished gold. The ideal way to showcase your treasured photographs, this frame is swathed in timeless elegance.
Versace Silver Frame features:
- Designed by Versace for Rosenthal.
- Made in Italy from silver-look bilaminated metal.
- Polished gold iconic Versace Greek Key and Medusa embellishments.
- Black wooden backing with a stand that allows for landscape orientation.
- Includes a soft felt Versace pouch.
- Beautifully presented in a Rosenthal Versace gift box.
Frame Dimensions: 29.5cm (w) x 24.5cm (h).
Suits Photo Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 15cm (h) (7” x 6”).