Since 1896, Royal Albert has specialised in crafting the most exquisite fine china in the most beautiful designs imaginable.
Timeless and distinctive, Royal Albert china has a found a treasured
place in hearts, and on tables, the world over. Each Royal Albert design
is blooming with their homeland’s signature flower – the rose – to make
you feel as though you’ve stepped into a majestic English garden.
But Royal Albert’s 100 Years Collection is something exceptional – it’s
not only a celebration of a hundred years of making fine bone china tea
ware, but also an opportunity to peek into the pottery’s archives. And
in 2016, the 100 Years Collection explores the archives even further,
refreshing patterns of the ‘30s, ‘80s and ‘90s to suit today’s modern
100 Years 1900s-1940s Teacup & Saucer Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Crafted from fine bone china.
- Decorated with a polished gold-plated trim.
- Beautifully presented as a set of five teacups and five saucers in a Royal Albert gift box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Regency Blue Teacup and Saucer Set.
– Duchess Teacup and Saucer Set.
– Spring Meadow Teacup and Saucer Set.
– Mint Deco Teacup and Saucer Set.
– English Chintz Teacup and Saucer Set.
Teacup Capacity: 180ml.
Saucer Diameter: 13.5cm.