Since 1896, Royal Albert has specialised in crafting the most exquisite fine china in the most beautiful designs imaginable.
Timeless and distinctive, Royal Albert china has a found a treasured place in hearts, and on tables, the world over. Each Royal Albert design is blooming with their homeland’s signature flower – the rose – to make you feel as though you’ve stepped into a majestic English garden.
Celebrate a century of Royal Albert designs, with their 100 Years collection of limited edition teaware. Each charming pattern represents a popular Royal Albert style from that decade. And so, you can collect a decade of classic Royal Albert design with this stunning 1940s English Chintz Teapot Set. Within this set you’ll find a teapot, cream jug and sugar bowl - all of which are decorated with the delicate flowers and crackled background that came to define the 1940s English Chintz pattern - to bring the forgotten elegance of the past back to life.
100 Years 1940s English Chintz Teapot Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Crafted from fine bone china.
- Lavishly decorated with 22-karat gold.
- Stamped with a commemorative backstamp – these beautiful sets are certain to be collector’s classics in a few decades’ time.
- Beautifully presented in a Royal Albert gift box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 1.4 Litre Teapot – 14cm (h).
- 200ml Cream Jug – 8.5cm (h).
- 11cm Sugar Bowl with Lid.
Design: English Chintz.