Royal Albert’s Old Country Roses. Chances are, you’re already familiar with this graceful, classic design…
With triumphant English roses in full summer bloom, Old Country Roses is the dinnerware pattern that made Royal Albert a household name. Since it was first manufactured in England in 1962, Old Country Roses has quickly become Royal Albert’s most popular china patterns. Now, more than fifty years later, you’ll find Old Country Roses gracing tables all over the world.
Royal Albert decided it was about time to give their vintage Old Country Roses design a whole new look. And the result? Royal Albert’s New Country Roses collection, of course! An elegant and delicate twist on Royal Albert’s signature style, the New Country Roses Glass Dome is perfect for covering up your delicious pastries, cakes and cheese platters. The dome is beautifully etched with the Royal Albert crown to bring a touch of luxury your dining room table. Suddenly you’ll be sipping your tea with your little finger pointing skyward...
New Country Roses Glass Dome features:
- Designed in England.
- Beautifully crafted from glass.
- Perfect for covering up your delicious pastries, cakes, cheese platters and more.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Royal Albert’s Large Cake Stand.
- Hand wash recommended and dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Presented in a lovely Royal Albert gift box.