Within the English crown of famous potteries – particularly those from the historic English Stoke-On-Trent area – few jewels shine quite as brightly as Royal Doulton’s.
The name bears a pedigree that can be traced back to 1815, when a Mister John Doulton invested his life savings in a partnership to purchase a stoneware factory in Lambeth. However, it was not until 1901 that the Doulton name received its royal warrant, and was able to take the title Royal Doulton – the sort of dinnerware beloved by even the British monarchy.
Royal Doulton’s Fable collection of tableware told the fantastic tale of a stunning voyage, from entrée to dessert. And now, prepare to be taken on a sensory journey with their delightful range of Reed Diffusers.
Available in a number of tantalising fragrances, which blossom before your senses, the Fable Tree Reed Diffuser includes a sleek, contemporary vase, embellished with the signature Fable Tree illustration. The vase is accompanied with fourteen rattan reeds and a bottle of triple scented diffuser oil, which you can pour into your vase and allow the intoxicating scent to fill your home. One whiff, and you’ll be utterly enchanted…
Verbena and Ginger Fable Tree Reed Diffuser features:
- Designed in England.
- Sleek, contemporary vase is made from glass.
- When reeds are placed in the fragrance oil bottle, they absorb the oil and diffuse it around your home. Vase is embellished with a tree Illustration by Londoner Karolin Schnoor.
- Fragranced with an elegant combination of bergamot, with a dash of ginger, cardamon and floral heart notes of verbena, freesia and jasmine, on warm, woody base notes.
- Includes fragrance oil bottle and 14 diffusing reeds.
- Beautifully presented in a Royal Doulton Fable Tree box.
- Vase – 7cm (w) x 24cm (h).
- 14 x Rattan Reeds – 40cm.
- 500ml Verbena and Ginger Diffuser Oil.