One evening, Royal Doulton sat down at the dinner table with esteemed chef Gordon Ramsay, and together – over a fantastic dinner and a few glasses of wine, no doubt – they devised a way to create just the right ambience for your dining experience.
The aim was to create something that was relaxed and easy-going, yet still attractive at the same time. Gordon in particular wanted to focus on the entire spectrum of a meal; from purchasing the ingredients to the way it’s cooked, and concluding with the manner in which it’s served at the table.
Royal Doulton wanted something that paid homage to their historic, beautiful craft. And the result was Maze.
Designed to complement the original Maze cooking and dining collection, comes the Acacia Wood Maze range of servingware. This beautiful collection is defined by its use of acacia wood, finished with a dark, food-safe varnish, which will undoubtedly disturb the formal, rigid nature of European dining pieces, to create an everyday collection that helps you unwind over a meal.
This is a maze you won’t mind getting lost in.
Gordon Ramsay Maze Acacia Wood Divided Server features:
- Designed in England by Gordon Ramsay and Royal Doulton.
- Made from acacia wood, finished with a dark, food-safe varnish.
- Server is separated into three compartments for dividing food types.
- Perfect for serving chips and dips, and other small appetisers.
- Four rubber feet protect your table surface from scratches.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Gordon Ramsay Maze gift box.
Dimensions: 40cm (l) x 14cm (w) x 6cm (d).