The way her head is tilted at the perfect angle to catch her beauty at its greatest. The way her hair trails down her back. The way her delicate hands rest on the fabric of her dress…
There’s something about each one of Royal Doulton’s Pretty Ladies figurines. Each is blessed with a unique charm and grace all of her own – and every one will find her own special place in your heart.
Dedicated to John Bromley, who served as an apprentice at the Royal Doulton studio during the 1960s, the Hannah figurine takes its name from John's granddaughter. Wearing a midnight blue gown, which is decorated with trails of delicate florals, Hannah wears a silky white bow on her small waist. Allowing her brown, curly hair to fall soft on her shoulders, the neckline of Hannah's gown shines in 24-karat gold and Hannah's as captivating in her ensemble as the night sky.
Hannah Figurine features:
- Designed in England.
- Handmade from bone china.
- Hand-painted and decorated.
- 24-karat gold and platinum accents.
- Please note: For every Hannah figurine sold, 5% of the net sales value will be donated to The Christie charity to support research into pancreatic cancer.
- Beautifully presented in a Royal Doulton gift box.
Number: HN 5797.