Within the English crown of famous potteries – particularly those from the historic English Stoke-On-Trent area – few jewels shine quite as brightly as Royal Doulton’s.
The name bears a pedigree that can be traced back to 1815, when a Mister John Doulton invested his life savings in a partnership to purchase a stoneware factory in Lambeth. However, it was not until 1901 that the Doulton name received its royal warrant, and was able to take the title Royal Doulton – the sort of homewares beloved by even the British monarchy.
Synonymous with elegance and avante-garde design, Royal Doulton's Kent collection of bed linen is something truly special. Drawing inspiration from the rich, colourful culture of London, the Kent Silver Quilt Cover Set features a sharp, geometric pattern in contrasting shades of silver, and is woven from cotton sateen that is soft and luxurious. Smart and tailored, this quilt cover set is perfect for those who prefer bed linen and accessories that showcase their individual style and give their home a sense of effortless glamour.
Kent Silver Queen Quilt Cover Set features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 400 thread count cotton sateen.
- Printed with a geometric pattern in contrasting shades of silver.
- Cold gentle machine wash and warm tumble dry.
- Presented as a quilt cover and two standard pillowcases.
- Kent Queen Quilt Cover – 210cm x 210cm.
- 2 x Kent Pillowcases – 48cm x 74cm.