Enriched by a century-old tradition of excellent craftsmanship and design, Royal Selangor pewter is amongst the finest in the world.
Since 1885, Royal Selangor have been making beautiful pewter accessories for the home, from incense burners to wine decanters, all designed in order to enrich and add an artful air to your home. To this day, Royal Selangor continues to be a thoroughly handmade business, with their pieces being hand-cast and later hand-finished and polished by experienced pewtersmiths.
So discover the Circa collection, and find out just what makes Royal Selangor so superior.
Royal Selangor's Circa range of homewares combines the warmth of wood and with the cool finish of pewter. In this Stripes series, the two contrasting tones are used to accentuate not only the beauty of the wood but also to create a warm and energetic feel to the designs. The chosen hardwood is rich in colour, and together with the shaped pewter, exudes a keen eye for detail.
Circa Stripe Tray features:
- Made from Kulim wood and pewter.
- Hand finished.
- Pewter is inlaid in to the wood, and finished with a satin sheen.
- Two contrasting wood tones give the bowl a warm and energetic feel.
- Generous size makes this tray perfect for serving appetisers, cocktails or cheese platters.
- Beautifully presented in a Royal Selangor gift box.