Enriched by a century-old tradition of excellent craftsmanship and
design, Royal Selangor pewter is amongst the finest in the world.
Since 1885, Royal Selangor have been making beautiful pewter accessories
for the home, from incense burners to wine decanters, all designed in
order to enrich and add an artful air to your home. To this day, Royal
Selangor continues to be a thoroughly handmade business, with their
pieces being hand-cast and later hand-finished and polished by
This stately Hurricane Oil Lamp has been crafted alongside the mind of
Erik Magnussen, a Danish designer famous for his use of clean lines,
minimal embellishment, and fine ornamentation, all of which come
together in this instance to accentuate the beauty of Royal Selangor’s
favourite material: pewter. This oil lamp, with its polished pewter base
and glass cover to protect the flame from the wind, will provide
comforting light in dark places.
Erik Magnussen and Royal Selangor: a dignified combination.
Hurricane Oil Lamp features:
- Designed by Erik Magnussen.
- Made from polished pewter and glass.
- Durable fibreglass wick dooes not need replacing, unlike natural fibre counterparts.
- Glass lantern protects the flame from breezes and more.
- Paraffin-based oil, which burns cleanly without smoke and soot, is recommended for use in this lamp.
- Presented in a Royal Selangor gift box.
Dimensions: 8cm (w) x 14.5cm (h).