Enriched by a century-old tradition of excellent craftsmanship and design, Royal Selangor pewter is amongst the finest in the world.
Since 1885, Royal Selangor has been making beautiful pewter accessories for the home, from incense burners to wine decanters, all designed in order to enrich and add an artful air to your home. To this day, Royal Selangor continues to be a thoroughly handmade business, with their pieces being hand-cast and later hand-finished and polished by experienced pewter smiths.
This stately Hurricane Oil Lamp has been designed by the celebrated Erik Magnussen – a Danish designer famous for his use of clean lines, minimal embellishment, and fine ornamentation, all of which come together in this instance to accentuate the beauty of Royal Selangor’s favourite material: pewter. This oil lamp, with its polished pewter base and glass cover to protect the flame from the wind, will provide comforting light in dark places.
Hurricane Oil Lamp features:
- Designed by Erik Magnussen.
- Made from polished pewter and glass.
- Durable fibreglass wick dooes not need replacing, unlike natural fibre counterparts.
- Glass lantern protects the flame from breezes and more.
- Paraffin-based oil, which burns cleanly without smoke and soot, is recommended for use in this lamp.
- Presented in a Royal Selangor gift box.
Dimensions: 6.5cm (w) x 10cm (h).