Ruffoni copper cookware is stunningly beautiful, high-performing, a chef’s pride and joy, and even made in an Italian town where copperware is such a speciality, that leprechauns are said to visit and request that the skilled coppersmiths craft their precious pots…
…Whether or not you choose to believe that last part, there’s no denying that Ruffoni cookware will bring a sense of magic to your kitchen. But its grand copper construction isn’t just for show: it also assists your cookware in heating up in no time at all, while also reducing overheating.
Meanwhile, a heart of aluminium works brilliantly alongside the copper base, for highly effective cookware that works like a dream. The gorgeous Symphonia Cupra range is also lined in stainless steel, which is durable and non-reactive with food, making it excellent for tricky cooking tasks such as making candy and sauces. Lastly, you can be assured that every pot and pan has been masterfully crafted and riveted by hand to meet Ruffoni’s high standards of culinary excellence.
Symphonia is sure to be treasured like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Symphonia Cupra Casserole Pot with Lid features:
- Made in Italy.
- Hammered copper exterior and base, with aluminium core.
- Stainless steel interior will not react with food.
- Copper construction ensures seamless, fast heating.
- Copper also reduces risks of overheating, making Symphonia Cupra cookware an excellent choice for tricky foods such as sauces and candies.
- Strong, riveted handles made from stainless steel.
- Suitable for use with ceramic, electric and gas hobs.
- Oven safe.
Care & Cleaning:
- Energy friendly (low to medium heat required only).
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Extra Care Tips:
- With time and regular usage, copper oxidises and develops a dark red patina. In order to clean the copper exterior, use a cloth dampened in salt and vinegar (or salt and lemon), or a good-quality copper cleaner.
- Rub briskly with a soft cotton cloth to polish.
- Handles will become very hot with use. Always use a pot holder when handling Symphonia Cupra cookware.
Capacity: 1.4 Litres.