Ruffoni copper cookware is stunningly beautiful, high-performing, a
chef’s pride and joy, and even made in an Italian town where copperware
is such a speciality, that leprechauns are said to visit and request
that the skilled coppersmiths craft their precious pots…
…Whether or not you choose to believe that last part, there’s no denying
that Ruffoni cookware will bring a sense of magic to your kitchen. But
its grand copper construction isn’t just for show: it also assists your
cookware in heating up in no time at all, while also reducing
Meanwhile, a heart of aluminium works brilliantly alongside the copper
base, for highly effective cookware that works like a dream. The
gorgeous Symphonia Cupra range is also lined in stainless steel, which
is durable and non-reactive with food, making it excellent for tricky
cooking tasks such as making candy and sauces. Lastly, you can be
assured that every pot and pan has been masterfully crafted and riveted
by hand to meet Ruffoni’s high standards of culinary excellence.
Symphonia is sure to be treasured like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Symphonia Cupra Soup Pot with Lid features:
- Made in Italy.
- Hammered copper exterior and base, with aluminium core.
- Stainless steel interior will not react with food.
- Copper construction ensures seamless, fast heating.
- Copper also reduces risks of overheating, making Symphonia Cupra
cookware an excellent choice for tricky foods such as sauces and
- Strong, riveted handles made from stainless steel.
- Suitable for use with ceramic, electric and gas hobs.
- Oven safe.
Care & Cleaning:
- Energy friendly (low to medium heat required only).
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Extra Care Tips:
- With time and regular usage, copper oxidises and develops a dark
red patina. In order to clean the copper exterior, use a cloth dampened
in salt and vinegar (or salt and lemon), or a good-quality copper
- Rub briskly with a soft cotton cloth to polish.
- Handles will become very hot with use. Always use a pot holder when handling Symphonia Cupra cookware.
Capacity: 3.3 Litres.