Ruffoni’s Symphonia Prima cookware demands to be centre stage, to be the
apple of your eye, and to be a true prima donna of your kitchen.
And with its extravagant looks and superb performance, we think
Symphonia Prima has earned that status. Handcrafted in the Italian Alps
by Ruffoni’s masterful smiths, Symphonia Prima carries with it a new
pleasure in cooking, and is sure to capture the culinary styles of
professional and household chefs alike.
Crafted with an exterior of hammered 18/10 stainless steel, Symphonia
Prima is plainly beautiful – and beneath this pretty face is a core of
aluminium and induction stainless steel, for excellent heat distribution
and control even on induction stove tops, making Symphonia Prima more
than just lovely to look at. This exquisite cookware is bound to meet
the needs of even the most refined chefs, and is built to handle
You’ll whistle as you work, with Symphonia Prima in your kitchen.
Symphonia Prima Braiser with Lid features:
- Made in Italy.
- Hammered 18/10 stainless steel exterior, with an aluminium core and induction stainless steel base.
- Stainless steel interior will not react with food.
- Excellent heat distribution and control properties.
- Strong, riveted handles made from stainless steel.
- Suitable for use with gas, electric, ceramic and induction stove tops.
- Oven safe to 200ºC.
Care & Cleaning:
- Energy friendly (low to medium heat required only).
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Dishwasher safe – however, hand washing is always recommended to extend the life of your cookware.
Extra Care Tips:
- Handles will become very hot with use. Always use a pot holder when handling Symphonia Prima cookware.
- To clean copper coins on handles, use a cloth dampened
in salt and vinegar (or salt and lemon), or a good-quality copper
Capacity: 6.6 Litres.