Among culinary perfectionists, Ruffoni is a name that conjures art, performance, and perfection.
Having been crafted by hand at the base of the French Alps since 1962,
Ruffoni’s cookware ranges call for meticulous skill from their smiths
and the cooks that come to use them. The Vitruvius range is an
exceptional example of this, with bold silhouettes and modern materials
that come together to create exceptionally efficient cooking pieces that
demanding chefs can appreciate.
Made from 18/10 stainless steel and supported by a copper base, the
Vitruvius range is of exceptional quality, and even boasts a sunrayed
stainless steel interior that produces long-lasting durability and
beauty. Combining the beauty of yesteryear with practicality, Vitruvius
is also accompanied by solid riveted stainless steel handles with copper
Be an individual, right down to your pots and pans, with Ruffoni’s artistic cookware.
Vitruvius Saucepot with Lid features:
- Made in Italy.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction with copper base.
- Sunrayed stainless steel cookware surface.
- Excellent heat distribution and control properties.
- Strong, riveted handles made from solid stainless steel.
- Suitable for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 200ºC.
Care & Cleaning:
- Energy friendly (low to medium heat required only).
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Dishwasher safe – however, hand washing is always recommended to extend the life of your cookware.
Extra Care Tips:
- Handles will become very hot with use. Always use a pot holder when handling Ruffoni cookware.
- To clean copper decoration on handles, use a cloth dampened
in salt and vinegar (or salt and lemon), or a good-quality copper
Capacity: 5.7 Litres.