Since 1952, Russell Hobbs has become one of the most recognisable brands
worldwide; known for its style, quality and innovation. Ever heard of a
little something called the electric iron? Russell Hobbs helped to
So when it comes to simple tasks around the kitchen, you can be assured that Russell Hobbs will help you breeze through them.
As soon as you hear the first autumn breezes in the trees; as soon as you feel the first drops of rain on your face; you know it’s time for slow cooking season (also known as winter). Slow-cooking is perfectly-suited to the hearty dishes of winter, and is also a great way to retain vitamins in your foods.
Russell Hobbs’ Searing Slow Cooker is suitable for use on the stove top, thanks to its removable non-stick cooking pot; this allows you to brown or sear your ingredients first for more delicious results. Once you’re done, place the cooking pot back in the slow cooker and use digital controls that allow you to set the time, cooking settings, and then…forget. The slow cooker will do the rest, with its large six-litre capacity that fit enough food to feed the whole family!
Searing Slow Cooker features
- Designed and engineered in the UK.
- Stainless steel exterior with tempered glass lid.
- Large six-litre capacity.
- Brown your ingredients on the stove top first using the removable non-stick cooking pot.
- Place the pot back in the slow cooker to start the cooking process.
- High, low and warm settings.
- Recommended for use on gas and electric stove tops.
- Cool touch handles.
Capacity: 6 Litres.
Height: 28cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.