Isn’t it time you started to think about your carbon footprint?
Every year millions of litres of water are shipped around Australia in
plastic bottles, contributing to pollution and to landfill, despite the
fact that Australians have access to fantastic water for free running
from the tap. It’s time to take a positive step and say no to plastic
water bottles – with a fantastic new water bottle from Sigg.
Sigg drink bottles are made from a single piece of extruded
aluminium, so they’re extra-tough, and topped with a convenient
screw on lid. And because they’re made from metal, not plastic, they
to smell or take on a stale taste. You’ll find a huge range of colours,
patterns and sizes available to suit your lifestyle perfectly.
Best of all, they’re totally reusable – no more nasty plastic,
no more unnecessary kilometres clocked up transporting expensive bottled
water. And if you outgrow your Sigg drink bottle, you can even recycle
Durable, stylish and kind to the environment – what more could you want?
Traveller Drink Bottle features:
- Made in Switzerland.
- Made from from a single, seamless piece of extruded aluminium.
- Non-porous aluminium construction ensures that your Sigg drink bottles
won’t take on a strange smell, or taste stale after many uses, unlike
- Seamless construction gives nowhere for microscopic germs to hide.
- Easy to use, ring-shaped screw top lid.
- Leak proof – even when filled with carbonated drinks.
- Water-based interior coating won’t react with your drink.
- Suitable for fruit juices and hot drinks up to 40ºC.
- Recyclable – if you outgrow your Sigg bottle, just put it in the recycling bin.
- Dishwasher safe.