If you’re anything like Carrie Bradshaw (of Sex and the City
fame), with hundreds of pairs of shoes and beautiful scarves and
accessories all crammed into a space that’s soon to burst…Sagitine is
here to save the day.
Sagitine don’t make walk-in wardrobes, but they certainly make very
attractive storage solutions. Designed by Sydneysider Tina Clark – who
has lived in some of the world’s busiest shopping hubs, but could never
find the right storage for her delicate clothing – Sagitine’s New York
Medium Shoe Storage Stand houses up to twenty pairs of shoes in chic
Each drawer is large enough to maintain your shoes’ shape (no squashing
required!) and is housed within a powdered aluminium frame with a solid
walnut top. It’s the sort of thing that belongs on the runway, with its
clean lines and leather-look finish that cuts a truly sharp figure, and
makes your favourite shoes accessible in an instant.
The New York Medium Shoe Storage Stand features:
- Frame made from powdered aluminium with a solid walnut wood top.
- Drawers made from sturdy, leather-look finished card, with leather handles.
- Each drawer is large enough to fit your shoes in their natural shape.
- Keeps your shoes organised, free of dust and accessible.
- Holds twenty pairs of shoes.
- Assembly required.
- Please note: due to postage size and weight restrictions, this item is only available at our Kensington store.
Dimensions: 130cm x 52cm x 32cm.