Stylish, suave, yet surprisingly simple – it must be Sambonet.
If you’re new to the world of Sambonet tableware, let me enlighten you…this is the kind of servingware and cutlery that discerning diners dream
of! It’s designed and made in Italy, so it offers you pure European style and quality right down to the very last detail, and it has the kind of good looks that are sure to impress your guests.
For those who like carefree elegance and effortless entertaining, Sambonet have created their fabulous new “Living” collection – a range of tableware that is designed for modern dining and relaxed living.
Created with practicality in mind, these Living Serving Pliers are silver-plated and polished to a bright mirror finish – so they’re sturdy whilst still being sleek. They feature a special scissor-shaped hinged design (with a fork and spoon head for an easy grip) so they’re great for serving pretty much anything you like without any fuss!
Living Serving Pliers features:
- Designed and made in Italy.
- Made from stainless steel polished to a mirror-finish.
- Scissor-shaped serving pliers feature hinged handles for easy serving.
- Features a spoon head and fork head for an easy grip.
- Beautifully presented in a Sambonet display box.
- Dishwasher safe (although we recommend you remove your servingware after the cycle is complete and dry it immediately to maintain its appearance).