Stylish, suave, yet surprisingly simple – it must be Sambonet.
Renowned for their beautiful tableware, Italy’s Sambonet have moved to the domain of the kitchen with their Terracotto range of cast iron cookware.
Originating from the artistic flair of Stefania Vasques, the Terracotto collection is made from cast iron and is designed to enhance your cooking experience. Each casserole pot and saucepot within the range features contemporary shapes that put a modern spin on traditional cast iron cookware - as well as offering even heat distribution and intensified organoleptic properties that reduce the need for seasoning.
Suitable for oven to table, you can relive old-time slow cooking traditions with Sambonet's Terracotto cast iron cookware.
Terracotto Square Grill Pan features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from cast iron.
- Allows for quick and even heat distribution.
- Enhances flavours of your food – less need for seasoning and condiments.
- Two sturdy carry handles.
- Suitable on most cooktops.
- Oven safe.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
Use only with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Sambonet box.
Dimensions: 36cm x 26cm.