Stylish, suave, yet surprisingly simple – it must be Sambonet.
Renowned for their beautiful tableware, Italy’s Sambonet have moved to the domain of the kitchen with their Terracotto
range of cast iron cookware.
Originating from the artistic flair of Stefania Vasques, the Terracotto
collection is made from cast iron and is designed to enhance your cooking experience. Each casserole pot and saucepot within the range features
contemporary shapes that put a modern spin on traditional cast iron cookware - as well as offering even heat distribution and intensified organoleptic properties that reduce the need for seasoning.
Suitable for oven
to table, you can relive old-time slow cooking traditions with Sambonet's Terracotto
cast iron cookware.
Terracotto Cast Iron Casserole Pot with Chopping Board features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made from cast iron.
- Allows for quick and even heat distribution.
- Heavy lid seals in flavours and moisture of cooking.
- Enhances flavours of your food – less need for seasoning and condiments.
- Two sturdy carry handles.
- Suitable on most cooktops.
- Oven safe.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
Use only with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Includes a smooth wooden chopping board.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Please note: the Casserole Pot is presented in a Sambonet box and the Chopping Board is separate.
- Cast Iron Casserole Pot –30cm (l) x 25cm (w) x 11cm (d), internal.
- Chopping Board – 32cm (w) x 29cm (l) x 1.5cm (d).