Kryptonite might cripple Superman, but Samsonite won’t
cripple your air travel experience…
Introducing 72 Hours – Samsonite’s lightest luggage collection yet, which also happens to possess the lightest carry-on bag in the world (it weighs just one and a half kilos). 72 Hours is equipped with expandable Herculite Tube Handles, which are tough but practically weightless. It boasts glass fibre construction and unique moulding for additional strength that won’t weigh you down in the slightest. But wait, there’s more.
This range has all the bells and whistles: ample storage space, lockable zips and combination locks, internal organisational pockets packing straps, and four smooth-rolling wheels that allow the 72 Hour collection to swivel in virtually any direction. You’ll be whizzing across airports like Superman whizzes across the face of the earth.
It doesn’t take seventy-two hours to find the perfect suitcase. Not anymore.
72 Hours Expandable Spinner Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Made from extremely lightweight nylon.
- Interior fully lined in orange fabric.
- Expandable design.
- Super lightweight design – the 72 Hour range is Samsonite’s lightest soft baggage collection yet.
- Built-in haul handles at the top and sides of the suitcase.
- Four multi-directional, 360 degree spinner wheels underneath the case let you move your luggage in any direction.
- Extendable Herculite Tube Handle, which is extremely light yet tough.
- A flat pocket on the front of the bag is ideal for any last-minute additions to your luggage.
- Inside, a set of elasticised straps inside the large main compartment allow you to compress your luggage.
- On the underside of the lid, there’s a mesh pocket and a zippered compartment. Use them to store items you don’t want to lose amongst the rest of your luggage.
- Includes an in-built TSA combination padlock – this special padlock allows authorised security staff at airports in America to open your bags, should they need to be inspected, and then relock them, without damaging the lock or the bag.
Dimensions: 78 x 50 x 32cm (expands 78 x 50 x 35cm).
Number of Wheels: Four.
Capacity: 103 Litres (expands to 111 Litres).