Kryptonite might cripple Superman, but Samsonite won’t
cripple your air travel experience…
Introducing 72 Hours – Samsonite’s lightest luggage collection yet,
which also happens to possess the lightest carry-on bag in the world (it
weighs just one and a half kilos). 72 Hours is equipped with expandable
Herculite Tube Handles, which are tough but practically
weightless. It boasts glass fibre construction and unique moulding for
additional strength that won’t weigh you down in the slightest. But
wait, there’s more.
This range has all the bells and whistles: ample storage space, lockable zips, internal organisational pockets packing straps , and four smooth-rolling wheels that allow the 72 Hour collection to swivel in virtually any direction. You’ll be whizzing across airports like Superman whizzes across the face of the earth.
Plus, the 72 Hour Wheelaboard Spinner Case also includes an “Emergency Bag”, which doubles as a second cabin bag and rolls up in to an included lightweight pouch when not in use.
It doesn’t take seventy-two hours to find the perfect suitcase. Not anymore.
72 Hours Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Made from extremely lightweight nylon.
- Interior fully lined in orange fabric.
- Super lightweight design – the 72 Hour Wheelaboard Spinner Case is Samsonite’s lightest soft cabin bag yet.
- Built-in handle at the top of the suitcase, allowing you to easily lift your luggage.
- Four multi-directional, 360 degree spinner wheels underneath the case let you move your luggage in any direction.
- Extendable Herculite Tube Handle, which is extremely light yet tough.
- A flat pocket on the front of the bag is ideal for any last-minute additions to your luggage.
- Inside, a set of elasticised straps inside the large main compartment allow you to compress your luggage.
- On the underside of the lid, there’s a mesh pocket and a variety of zippered compartments. Use them to store items you don’t want to lose amongst the rest of your
- Includes a TSA padlock and keys – this special padlock allows authorised
security staff at airports in America to open your bags, should they
need to be inspected, and then relock them, without damaging the lock or
Dimensions: 55 x 35 x 23cm (external).
Number of Wheels: Four.
Capacity: 37 Litres.