Lock and load, and get ready for the next stage in lightweight air
travel, with Samsonite’s rising star of hard-shell luggage: Lite-Locked.
Never before has lightness been so tough – or secure, for that matter.
Samsonite’s three-point locking system, standard across the Lite-Locked
range, includes both an inbuilt TSA combination lock as well as two
additional locks at the top and base of each suitcase. This eliminates
the need for zippers, for an even more secure luggage range.
And then you have the hard exterior of Lite-Locked. Highly
impact-resistant yet lightweight, this unique material – made in Germany
and known as Curv – can absorb a high amount of the energy involved in
the knocks common in air travel.
With four multi-directional wheels for ideal manoeuvrability, an
extendible trolley handle and carry handles for easy lifting,
Lite-Locked is the smartest Samsonite to date.
Lite-Locked Large Spinner Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Hard, exterior shell made from unique Curv technology, a German-made polypropylene.
- Highly impact-resistant and energy absorbent.
- Four multi-directional smooth and silent wheels allow 360° movement.
- Comfortable, push button wheel handle.
- Extendible trolley handle.
- Top, side and base carry handles for easy lifting.
- Interior divider pad for easy and organised packing in the top compartment.
- Elastic crossed packing straps.
- Fixed three-digit TSA combination lock consists of three locks,
for secure travel to the USA and to protect your personal belongings.
Airport staff within America will be able to unlock your suitcase
without any need to damage the lock, and secure it once again for you,
should they need to inspect the contents.
Capacity: 93 Litres.
Dimensions: 51cm (w) x 75cm (h) x 31cm (d).