Samsonite - Polygon Spinner Case Blue 75cm | Peter's of Kensington



Samsonite
Polygon Spinner Case Blue 75cm

Product Number: 442385
RRP:$529.00

Peter's Price:

$317.00
In Stock
QTY
-
+



PRODUCT DETAILS
As one of the biggest names in the luggage world, Samsonite is synonymous with strength, security and style.

Whether you’re flying for business or cruising for leisure, Samsonite luggage is up to the rough and tumble of winding through airports and traversing the urban jungle.

Defined by its striking and multi-faceted exterior shell, Samsonite’s Polygon range is the brand’s most innovative collection to date. The ground-breaking Easy Brake System lets you manoeuvre around airports easily and prevents your case from drifting away with the simple press of a button. The main compartment utilises a Flat-Max structure with the main packing capacity on one side with a smaller cavity in the lid that helps you to organise your clothes and make the most of your packing space.

Blue Polygon Spinner Case features:
  • Exterior is crafted from polycarbonate.
  • Striking multi-faceted design.
  • Four spinner wheels for ease of movement.
  • Easy Brake System stops your case from drifting away with the push of a button.
  • Extendable trolley handle.
  • Top and side haul carry handle.
  • Main compartment makes use of the Flat-Max structure – 80% of the packing space on one side with the remaining 20% of packing space located under the lid.
  • Zippered dividers and mesh pockets help to make the most of the packing space.
  • An inbuilt combination lock secures the main compartment – it’s TSA compatible, so when you travel in the US, American security personnel can examine your luggage quickly and easily without damaging the lock.


Colour: Blue.
Weight: 5kg.
Capacity: 109 Litres.
External Dimensions: 51cm (l) x 75cm (h) x 35cm (w).
+ IN-STORE AVAILABILITY
+ POSTAGE CALCULATOR AUSTRALIA
+ POSTAGE CALCULATOR INTERNATIONAL
+ RETURN POLICY


CONTACT US
Facebook Twitter Instagram
YouTube Channel Email us Blog
phone orders
(02) 9662 1433
sales@petersofkensington.com.au
fax: (02) 9663 5778
customer service wedding & gift registry
(02) 9662 1099 (02) 9662 7373
enquiries@petersofkensington.com.au
fax: (02) 9662 7835
bridal@petersofkensington.com.au
fax: (02) 9662 1894

store locations

Kensington Store

Directions | Trading Hours

Birkenhead Point Store

Directions | Trading Hours

Barangaroo Store

Directions | Trading Hours

Alexandria Warehouse

Directions | Trading Hours

eNewsletter Sign up to our eNewsletter and receive our latest promotions and deals