Samsonite - Spin Trunk Blue Wheelaboard Spinner Case | Peter's of Kensington

Other colours

Spin Trunk Blue Wheelaboard Spinner Case

Product Number: 474530

Peter's Price:



Fractions? Ratios? Percentages? Yawn! Could there be anything more boring?

Actually, we have some fractions and ratios and percentages for you – and they’re not at all boring. We promise!

Say hello to Samsonite’s new Spin Trunk luggage collection. These tough, polycarbonate cases are inspired by traditional softside luggage, and have been designed to make packing easier than ever. How? It’s all in the numbers! Samsonite’s boffins have discovered the perfect packing ratio – 80:20.

Let us explain: in the base section of each Samsonite Spin Trunk Spinner Cases, you’ll find 80% of the bag’s packing space, while the lid has room for the remaining 20% of your luggage. The result? Plenty of packing space, with a light lid that’s easy to lift - even when your bag is 100% full. How clever!

Combined with tough, polycarbonate construction, four all-direction wheels underneath each bag to help you move your luggage around with ease, lightweight construction, stylish exterior and so much more, Samsonite Spin Trunk is the luggage you’ve been waiting for.

Spin Trunk Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
  • Designed in America.
  • Hard exterior shell is made from 100% polycarbonate.
  • Fully lined interior.
  • Sleek, lightweight design.
  • Carry handle on the top of the Wheelaboard makes it easy to carry.
  • Ergonomically-designed aluminium trolley handle extends from the top of the case so you can wheel your luggage around with ease.
  • Spinner cases each have four multi-directional 360 degree wheels underneath, allowing you to move your luggage in any direction you like!
  • Samsonite’s new 80:20 ratio of base to lid storage is designed to help you get the most from your luggage, providing ample storage space without weighing you down.
  • The main compartment and the lid both have their own zippered curtain, so your luggage stays put when you open your bag.
  • Elasticised, adjustable packing straps inside the main compartment help you squeeze even more into your luggage.
  • Also inside the main compartment, you’ll find a small zippered pocket on the side of the bag that’s ideal for storing small items you don’t want to lose among the rest of your luggage.
  • The curtain separating the lid has a large zippered pocket.
  • An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal combination lock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your bag.

Colour: Blue.
Number of Wheels: Four.
External Dimensions: 35 x 55 x 25cm.
Weight: 2.74kg.
Capacity: 38 Litres.


Enter Postcode: (Australia Only) OR Select Overseas Location:

Freight charges are based on the size of your packed carton and your delivery address. Click here for details on adding more items to your order, making freight more cost-effective.

Facebook Twitter Instagram
YouTube Channel Email us Blog
telephone orders
(02) 9662 1433
fax: (02) 9663 5778
customer service bridal & gift registry
(02) 9662 1099 (02) 9662 7373
fax: (02) 9662 7835
fax: (02) 9662 1894

store locations

Our Kensington Store

57 Anzac Parade, Kensington NSW
Full Address & Map | Trading Hours

Our Weekend Warehouse Sale

6 Bradford Street, Alexandria NSW
Full Address & Map | Trading Hours

e-Newsletter Sign up to our e-Newsletter and receive our latest promotions and deals