Fractions? Ratios? Percentages? Yawn! Could there be anything
Actually, we have some fractions and ratios and percentages for you – and they’re not at all boring. We promise!
Say hello to Samsonite’s new Spin Trunk luggage collection. These tough, polycarbonate cases are inspired by traditional softside luggage, and have been designed to make packing easier than ever. How? It’s all in the numbers! Samsonite’s boffins have discovered the perfect packing ratio – 80:20.
Let us explain: in the base section of each Samsonite Spin Trunk Spinner Cases, you’ll find 80% of the bag’s packing space, while the lid has room for the remaining 20% of your luggage. The result? Plenty of packing space, with a light lid that’s easy to lift - even when your bag is 100% full. How clever!
Combined with tough, polycarbonate construction, four all-direction wheels underneath each bag to help you move your luggage around with ease, lightweight construction, stylish exterior and so much more, Samsonite Spin Trunk is the luggage you’ve been waiting for.
Spin Trunk Large Spinner Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Hard exterior shell is made from 100% polycarbonate.
- Fully lined interior.
- Sleek, lightweight design.
- Carry handles on the top and side of the bag makes lifting your luggage into car boots and bus holds easier than ever.
- Ergonomically-designed aluminium trolley handle extends from the top of the case so you can wheel your luggage around with ease.
- Spinner cases each have four multi-directional 360° spinning wheels underneath, allowing you to move your luggage in any direction you like!
- Samsonite’s new 80:20 ratio of base to lid storage is designed to help you get the most from your luggage, providing ample storage space without weighing you down.
- The main compartment and the lid both have their own zippered curtain, so your luggage stays put when you open your bag.
- Elasticised, adjustable packing straps inside the main compartment help you squeeze even more into your luggage.
- Also inside the main compartment, you’ll find a small zippered pocket on the side of the bag that’s ideal for storing small items you don’t want to lose among the rest of your luggage.
- The curtain separating the lid has a large zippered pocket.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal combination lock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your bag.
Number of Wheels: Four.
External Dimensions: 50 x 75 x 33.5cm.
Capacity: 110 Litres.