Scanpan of Denmark. Best known for their highly coveted cookware and knives, there’s nothing in the kitchen that they can’t take care of…
Which is why Scanpan have
come up with a whole range of accessories for your kitchen; so that you can have a trustworthy team working for you at all times.
Perfect for Chinese yum cha and other steamed Asian delicacies, this Bamboo Steamer Basket Set is the easiest way ever to steam food without the need for an additional electric steamer. Just fill a wok or saucepan with enough water to reach just under the steamer basket, and set your stove to a medium heat until steam is produced. Place your food inside the basket, and allow it to cook naturally as steam builds up in the basket.
And the best thing about these steamers is that they stack on top of one another, so you can cook several different foods at once. It’s like a big, delicious tower of food!
Bamboo Steamer Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Designed in Denmark.
- Made from bamboo.
- Bamboo has been carbonised to prevent mould and mildew.
- Traditional domed lid traps steam efficiently.
- The two baskets of this set can be stacked together to accommodate different foods.
- To protect oil and juices from penetrating the bamboo weave, line each steamer with baking paper or banana leaves during use. This will allow the food to be steamed without directly touching the bamboo.
- After use, wash the steamer in mild detergent with a sponge. Allow to air dry and store in a well ventilated area.
Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 15cm (h) (when stacked together).