Scanpan has a new range in town, and it is about to transform the way you serve up your delicious meals…
The Maitre D' collection of miniature cookware is designed to make the most of your cooking and provide the perfect finishing touch to your culinary creations. As the name suggests, these stunning petite saucepans, Dutch ovens and casserole dishes allow for sophisticated oven-to-table presentation, and can even be used to make single servings.
Maitre D' draws inspiration from French copper cookware, as it is crafted from durable, mirror-polished, 18/10 stainless steel with a copper exterior for quick and even heat distribution. The multi-layered construction of each piece features both a pure aluminium and aluminium alloy core to allow for superior cooking results every time, while the cast stainless steel handle is riveted for sturdy handling.
Suitable for use on most cooktops and in the oven, you can use this miniature copper cookware to whip up soufflés, sauces and single portions for those who like to dine solo!
Maitre D' Miniature Saute Pan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in Denmark.
- Multi-layer construction of 18/10 stainless steel, aluminium alloy, pure aluminium and copper.
- Copper exterior for quick and even heat distribution.
- Cast stainless steel handle.
- Suitable for most cooktops, including solid plate, ceramic, radiant ring, gas and halogen, and suitable for use in the oven.
- Designed for cooking single portions, as well as sophisticated serving.
Special Care Tips:
- Due to the heat conductivity of copper, only low to medium heat is required.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Clean after each use to maintain a polished look.
- Hand wash only, and polish when desired.
- Copper cookware requires a little more TLC than other types of cookware. Copper will darken and tarnish with use and age, so to maintain its warm glow, you can polish your Scanpan cookware with special copper cleaner.
Diameter (excluding handle): 16cm.