Meat lovers the world over would undoubtedly agree that America produces some of the best barbecue dishes in the world. As such, it probably comes as no surprise that American design duo Schmidt Brothers just love a good barbie.
So much so, that they expanded their already impressive portfolio of German stainless steel cutlery and chef knives to creating tools for the barbecue as well.
If perfect form and function could be found in one range, then Schmidt Brothers' Carbon 6 barbecue tools certainly fits the bill. Crafted from premium stainless steel, with raw, unpolished handles that contrast to its polished body, Carbon 6 barbecue tools will smoke other tools in durability and performance. Their elongated handles protect your hands from the heat, while sleek hanging loops make for easy storage.
Barbecue Basting Brush features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Forged from 100% stainless steel, featuring a raw, unpolished scorched steel handle.
- Basting brush head is made from silicone.
- Hang loop attached for easy storage.
- Brush head is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash recommended for rest of tool.