Meat lovers the world over would undoubtedly agree that America produces some of the best barbecue dishes in the world. After all, they wouldn’t call Memphis the barbecue capital of America without good reason (we're looking at you, juicy beef ribs!).
That’s why it’s no surprise to learn that American design duo Schmidt Brothers just love a good barbie. So much so, that they expanded their already impressive portfolio of German stainless steel cutlery and chef knives to creating tools for the barbecue as well.
Everyone knows that hickory wood is for smoking. But acacia wood? That’s for style. Schmidt Brothers' Smoked Acacia series will smoke the competition in both the looks and durability department.
Every barbecue tool in this Barbecue Grill Set has been crafted with premium stainless steel and features an eco-friendly acacia wood handle. An hourglass design provides more comfortable grip during long stints of flipping and turning in front of the hot plate, while convenient hang loops have been attached for easy storage.
A sizzlin’ hot deal to say the least!
Barbecue Grill Set features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Forged from premium quality stainless steel, featuring a durable and eco-friendly smoked acacia wood handle.
- Hang loop attached for easy storage.
- Basting brush silicone head is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Rest of tools are hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Schmidt Brothers box.
- Barbecue Fork – 43cm
- Barbecue Spatula – 43cm
- Barbecue Basting Brush – 39cm
- Barbecue Tongs - 45cm