When children are young, they are always learning and growing – so why not give them something that is educational and fun while they are developing their early skills?
Before you go out and purchase an actual baby grand piano, consider Schoenut’s wooden alternative! It’s a great way for young children to develop their fine motor skills and musical creativity, with chime-like sounds created by internal hammers striking German steel music rods.
And if your little one becomes keen to transition from their Schoenhut to the real thing, they’ll find it simple, as the Baby Grand Piano has been designed with a two and one-half octave span of full-width keys.
Simple to use and fun to learn on, this My First Piano II will give children hours of musical education and entertainment. It also includes a colour-coded guide that can be places above the piano’s thirty keys to help children learn the key notes and encourage correct finger placement. Lastly, they’ll have a whirl learning the familiar songs within the included song book.
Give your child the gift of music, and start them on the road to a wonderful creative life!
Baby Grand Piano features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Suitable for children aged four years and older.
- Made from wood with real piano-style keys.
- 30 keys produce chime-like sounds – hammers strike internal steel rods, similar to a real piano, for a charming sound unique to Schoenhut pianos.
- Removable colour-coded strip sticks above keys to guide first-time learners.
- Includes colour-coded songbook with fun and familiar tunes for kids to learn.
- Perfect as a toddler’s first piano – develops hand-eye coordination and creativity.
Dimensions: 48.5 x 51 x 53.5cm.